mardi 5 juillet 2016

GIRDY pour Joey's weekly challenge #120

Ce motif devait intégrer un cercle divisé en quatre quarts. Voici ma contribution :

Mon dessin n'est pas très précis mais ce motif me semble très exigent et est très long à faire. ouf ! c'est terminé !
A bientôt

7 commentaires:

  1. I love the beads that weave in and out of the Girdy tangle. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I wanted to add sofness to Girdy, this pattern is a little black and sad

      Supprimer
  2. Such a beautiful and original take on this challenge! I love it;-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Wow, that's gorgeous! I love the black and white contrast and the beads between Girdy too. Have a nice weekend.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Wow, that's gorgeous! I love the black and white contrast and the beads between Girdy too. Have a nice weekend.

    RépondreSupprimer